Friday, October 19, 2007

Podcasting and ebooks

I am curious about how ebooks and podcasts fit together. My initial thought is that the people who listen to podcasts probably also read ebooks. The tech savvy nature of the activities would seem to attract a similar crowd. I have no proof of this, it is just my impression as I view these landscapes. Based on that viewpoint, I thought I would add an ebook about podcascting to the blog.


Podcasting for Profit: A Proven 7 Step Plan to Generate Income

from Maximum Press

This podcasting business strategy presents guidelines for developing a podcasting concept, building an audience, and turning a hobby into income through sponsorships, advertising, and online sales of products and services. Along with a proven plan for turning passion into profit, readers get a complete starter kit of podcasting software and services through a members-only companion website, as well as consultation with the author. The starter kit includes audio and video editing software, hosting services, background music, sound effects, promotional tools, and advertising sales tools. Businesses or individuals will find concrete steps to create a podcast or increase revenue through existing podcasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home